How does the Winter Reading Program for Adults work?
Spend January and February reading great books and exploring the library’s databases like Rosetta Stone, Zinio or Hoopla. Fill in the Bingo Card with the titles and authors of what you read or the sessions you tried online. Return your completed Bingo Card to any CCPL branch when you get Bingo vertically, horizontally or diagonally. Complete as many Bingo Cards as you want, but each book title or database session can only be used once. Download the Bingo Card by clicking Here.
How do I submit my completed Bingo Card?
1. Drop off your completed card to any CCPL branch no later than on .
2. Take a photo of the bingo card and share it on
Facebook. Post it on our Facebook Wall.
Instagram: Tag us @CCPLonline
Twitter: Tag us @CharlesCoLib
Can I participate online?
Yes, go to Beanstack. Register for the Winter Reading Program for Adults. Complete at least 5 challenges to be entered to win the grand prize.
What can I win?
A Kindle Fire 8 HD! The grand prize winner will be selected at random from all completed entries submitted on or before . The prize can be collected from any branch of CCPL.
Your challenges for the Winter Reading Program for Adults include the following tasks:
- Something that’s Fiction
- A Cookbook
- Something You’ve Been Meaning to Read
- Something that Was or Is Banned – Banned Books
- Something Set In a Place You’ve Always Wanted to Visit
- Something Recommended on Social Media – CCPL Goodreads
- Something that’s Non-Fiction
- Something Recommended by a Librarian
- A Collection of Poetry
- Something You can Finish Reading in One Day
- Re-Read a Book
- Something Recommended by a Friend
- Something Written More Than 100 Years Ago
- Something Outside Your Comfort Zone
- A Biography or Memoir
- A Young Adult Book
- Recommend a Book to a Friend