Have you tried #AskALibrarian tag on Twitter? It isn't all YA titles, but it does help.
- ALA Rainbow Book List - the Rainbow Book List presents an annual bibliography of quality books with significant and authentic GLBTQ content, which are recommended for people from birth through eighteen years of age.
- Amazing Audiobooks - YALSA's Amazing Audiobooks for Young Adults
- Epic Reads -Young adult books are for the young and the forever young-at-heart and here at Epic Reads, we love YA books just as much as you…possibly even more.
- GayYA.org - is a website and blog dedicated to everything LGBTQIA+ in YA!
- Great Graphic Novels for Teens - Great Graphic Novels for Teens is a list of recommended graphic novels and illustrated nonfiction for those ages 12-18, prepared yearly by YALSA.
- Great Reads for Middle School
- Great Reads for High School
- Guys Read - Helping guys become lifelong readers by helping them find the books they want to read.
- Reading Rants -A website featuring out of the ordinary booklists for teens.
- Top Ten Quick Picks - Not a big reader? Try these titles selected by YALSA.
Common Sense Media - Common Sense Media helps families make smart media choices. We offer the largest, most trusted library of independent age-based and educational ratings and reviews for movies, games, apps, TV shows, websites, books, and music.