Employment Resource Center
Do you need an email account for applying for jobs?
Need practice on applying for jobs?
- Stratford created this site for you to get comfortable with applying online. Try this out and ease into the process of applying for jobs online.
Have you recently re-entered the community and need help starting your job search?
To be added to our Job Seekers outreach email list, please email email@example.com.
Job and Career Search Engines
- CollegeGrad: A site where grads can look for entry level positions, explore different careers, and has tips for resumes and interviews.
- Maryland Workforce Exchange Jobs
- Neuvoo: Neuvoo is a job search engine that indexes jobs directly for free from companies’ career websites, placement agencies and job boards. We centralize all jobs available on the web to help people find new career opportunities, so we are much like the Google for jobs.
- USA Jobs
Other Useful Sites
- JobScan: This site is designed to help you get past the ATS (Applicant Tracking System) or resume scanner. Copy & Paste your resume and a job description into the two boxes and you’ll get instant feedback telling you what to prioritize, what you might be missing, and what changes you can make to get past the resume screeners.
- TagCrowd: Copy and paste job ads and descriptions into this word cloud site to see what terms are being used most frequently, you may want to include some of these terms into your resume!