Let’s start off with a classic summer drink! This recipe is brought to you by Emma.
- 4 cups frozen strawberries
- 1 ½ cups freshly squeezed lemon juice
- ½ cup water
- ⅔ cup sugar
- Place frozen strawberries, lemon juice, and sugar into a blender. Blend until smooth. If the blender is getting stuck, try adding some of the water.
- Taste and adjust the lemon juice or sugar to your preference.
Credit: Frozen Strawberry Lemonade – Savor the Flavour
This is a really creamy limeade that is sweet and tangy! The secret ingredient that will have you refilling your glass is sweetened condensed milk! This recipe is brought to you by Amber Brady.
- 6 cups cold water
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 juicy limes (thin, smooth skins are juiciest)
- ½ cup sweetened condensed milk
- Mix cold water and sugar. Place in the fridge until ready to use.
- Wash limes and cut-off ends. Then cut limes into eighths (cut limes in ½, then cut them in ½ again).
- Place half of the limes and half of the water/sugar mixture in a blender. Pulse 5x. Strain into a pitcher and dump the pulp. Repeat with the rest of the limes and water/sugar mixture.
- Add ice and condensed milk, stir, serve, and enjoy!
Credit: Brazilian Lemonade + Video | Dessert Now Dinner Later
Margaritas are the quintessential summer drink! This recipe is brought to you by Deborah Harroun.
- Lime Wedge
- Coarse sugar
- 6 oz Frozen limeade concentrate
- ¾ cup orange juice
- ⅔ cup unsweetened grapefruit juice
- 4 cups ice
- Place frozen limeade concentrate, orange juice, grapefruit juice, and ice cubes in a blender. Blend until it’s slushy.
- Rub the lime wedge on the outside rim of your glasses. Then dip the glass rims into the coarse sugar.
- Pour and serve!
Credit: Virgin Frozen Margaritas – Taste and Tell
This recipe is brought to you by Elizabeth Swoish. Her blog post contains instructions on how to make the Lavender Simple Syrup if you would rather make it than buy it.
- 2-3 tablespoons Lavender Simple Syrup (can be found on Amazon or make it yourself)
- 6 ounces lemonade
- 2 ounces coconut milk; unsweetened
- To a glass first add ice, lavender syrup, lemonade, and coconut milk.
- Stir until it is a pale yellow color.
This will get you up for the sunrise! This recipe is brought to you by April Boller Wright.
- 1 ½ cup Orange Juice (pulp free)
- 1 cup Peach Juice
- 6 tbsp lemon soda
- 6 tbsp grenadine (can be found at your local stores)
- Fill the glass with ice, then orange juice, peach juice, lemon soda, and add the grenadine syrup last.
We all enjoy Ice Cream, but maybe it’s time we give this creamy drink a try! This recipe is brought to you by Giustina Miller.
- 1 tbsp Torani Vanilla Syrup (can be found in stores or online)
- 1 tbsp Torani Raspberry Syrup (can be found in stores or online)
- ½ cup Club Soda
- 1 tbsp Half & Half
- Fill the glass with ice.
- Then pour 1 tablespoon Torani Vanilla Syrup & 1 tablespoon Torani Raspberry Syrup into the glass.
- Next, add 1/2 cup of club soda & top with 1 tablespoon of half & half.
- You can garnish with fresh raspberries if you like.
Credit: Vanilla Raspberry Italian Cream Soda – Domestically Blissful
What could be better than strawberry and mango? A Strawberry MAngo Daiquiri! This recipe is brought to you by Ruchi.
For Strawberry Layer:
- 2 cups Strawberries rinsed and trimmed
- 1 tablespoons Lime juice
- ½ cup Strawberry Juice or Sparkling water
- 1 cup Ice
For Mango Layer:
- 2 cups Mangoes rinsed and peeled
- 1 tablespoons Lime juice
- ½ cup Mango Juice or Sparkling water
- 1 cup Ice
- For the strawberry layer, place all ingredients inside the blender and blend until smooth. Place all the liquid ingredients at the bottom of the blender. Transfer to another container and place in the fridge.
- Repeat step 1 for the Mango layer.
- Once both layers are blended you can begin adding them to the glass. Alternating the layers gives the glass a fun summer look!
Credit: Non Alcoholic Strawberry Mango Daiquiri – Ruchiskitchen