Charles County Public Library is now offering Mobile Printing services! Send documents on-the-go straight from your phone, computer or tablet to our library’s printers from anywhere.
The cost to print is 10¢ per side for black and white copies. Color copies are available for 25¢ per side. Customers may not provide their own paper.
- Send an e-mail with an attachment* to print [at] printbyxerox [dot] com. First time user? Check your e-mail for a User ID and password.
- From the Printer screen, press the @PrintByXerox button. Press the “Login” button, then enter your e-mail address and press “Enter.”
- On the “Enter password” screen, enter your password and press “Enter.”
- Your Document List will appear. Select the files you want to print by checking the box. Press “Print Options” towards the right to review your choices, and make any desired changes.
- Press “OK” at the top right, then press “Print” at the bottom left. A green check mark appears when the document(s) are ready to print.**
- Press the “Job Status” button to the left of the screen. Press the “Active Jobs” tab, select job(s) on screen, then insert coins/bills.
- Press “Print.” Success!
*The attachment should contain a supported file type (Adobe, Microsoft Office, and image files.)
**It will take a couple minutes for larger documents to print in completion.
If you are experiencing any issues, please contact one of our staff members and we will gladly assist you.